"Key to the past, guide to the present, and window to the future."
CLARENDON COUNTY LIBRARY
GET IN TOUCH
215 N. Brooks St
Manning, SC 29102
The Library is again serving as a VITA site this year, and appointments are now available.
VITA provides free tax help to anyone earning $56,000 or less. IRS-certified volunteers will prepare your income tax returns and e-file them for free.
What to Bring to Your Appointment:
- Valid picture ID for each adult
- Social Security cards and birth-dates for each person included on your tax return
- All wage and earnings statements
- Interest and dividend statements (all Form 1099's)
- Copy of last year's state and federal tax returns, if not done at a VITA site
VITA will be at Clarendon County Library every Wednesday 3 - 6 P.M., and select other days. Call the Library at 803-435-8633 to make an appointment.